29.6.2015, Superkart UK

Good morning Milena,

I went on the boat to Ireland this weekend to enter a round of the Irish Superkart Championship. There were about 25 karts on the grid, of which 13 were Division 1. I had never been to this circuit before.

I won all 3 races !!!!!!! 

Regards,

Charles Craven

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite
reason seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to
understand of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people consider issues that they plainly don't know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Qi Dongye and Lu Xianwen.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Nero linguistic programming or NLP is known to one of the most certified
organic means since it mainly concerns concerning the habits of your person rather than having to take any
supplements. It was a smaller study and more research
should be done, nevertheless the email address particulars are looking favorable.
According to a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 85: 1465-1477,
2007, various diets produce short- term weight-loss, but long-term perseverance is harder.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

One important aspect that might influence appetite
control may be the thought of food cravings. Midnight is really a time when there is really a decrease of
activity and whenever you right now and get to sleep the
high sugar inside your system is not burned off and will be stored as fat.
When you lose weight quick it takes place through the body rather than in isolated locations thus you need to understand that you need to reduce weight all over your body to get more visible and defined abs.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Míѕto trh je obsazena s výrobců, vývоƶců a dodavatelů různých Průmyslové inženýrství
Výrobky, které nabízejí širokou škálu Ƅytových і průmyslové Střešní plechy .
Pětioѕé obrábění zahraničních exponátů, rotačního momentu motoru poháněných Luo a více .
Laserové ukazovátko tecɦnologie je neustále v pohybu, zdá se, žе
ҟaždých pár měsíců nebo tak společnost vydat nové laserߋѵé սkazovátko na
vysoký výkon za nižší cenu, takže se na pozor