26.6. - Sweden

Hello Milena! 

Hope everything is good with you.

First of all I would like to thank you for helping me out with my new designed racesuit. I got it this past week and it is just the way I wanted it, and it fits me perfectly! 

Over and all I am very happy with my MS-kart chassie my first year in Kz2, and I believe I am competitive since I am right now placed 3rd in the South Swedish kart championship (SKCC) with 3 out of 9 races done. I will keep pushing and hopefully be able to get a good position when the series are over. Right now I am looking forward to race number 4 in SKCC wich takes place in Jonköping here in Sweden next week-end (june 30th). After that I will be driving at the Swedish Championship in Jarnfalla, Sweden - july 12-15th. I will do my best to keep a good pace with the best drivers in Sweden and I know it will be a really tough challenge but I am up to it. 

Best Regards
Amelie Qvick from Sweden  

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Fine way of describing, and nice piece of writing to get data concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to present in institution of
higher education.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This
kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've you guys to blogroll.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

We stumbled over here different website and thought I may as
well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to looking at your web page again.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell
and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

my blog post: drunkard drive lawyer Lynwood

MS KART, Milan Šimák

My partner and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to finding out about your web page again.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of house .
Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i am satisfied to express that I've a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I such a lot for sure will make sure to do not
overlook this website and provides it a glance on a continuing basis.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the
post. I will definitely comeback.

Here is my web page: Facebook Hack