19.9.2012, Mathias Detige on MS KART is the 2012 Champion of Rotax DD2 EuroChallenge !

Hi Milena,

Just wanted to thank you and Jirka and Michal and everybody at MS Kart for the fantastic support we received during the Rotax Max Euro Challenge race at Salbris.

We achieved our goal which was become European Champion in the DD2 class!

Throughout the event we concentrated on doing just one thing: seal the championship. And we did exactly that.

I look forward to continue to work with MS Kart in the future. It has been a fantastic experience for Mathias to run the MS Kart DD2 chassis from the first day we put it on the asphalt in Genk back in July, followed by the brilliant win in Kristianstad, confirmed later by a very strong second place in the Belgian Championship in August and now the European Title at Salbris! 

Regards,
Birger Bouvin
Bouvin Power Belgium 

RACE REPORT: Mathias Detige (MS Kart) seals the Rotax DD2 title in Salbris!

Going into the 4th and final round of the 2012 Rotax Max Euro Challenge at Salbris (France), MS Kart - Bouvin Power driver Mathias Detige had a comfortable points lead in the DD2 standings.

MPT-Racing's Miika Laiho from Finland was the only driver mathematically still capable of beating Mathias in the championship, but needed to win the Pre-Final and Final to do so.

During Wednesday and Thursday testing, Mathias and his mechanic Kobe encountered some technical problems and didn't really find a good set-up for the chassis.

2012 Canadian DD2-champion, Ben Cooper (Birel) set the pace throughout the Free Practice sessions. 

But by the time of Qualifying Practice on Friday afternoon Mathias was right on it and he put in a very strong lap that secured second place for the start of the Heats, behind… Miika Laiho! 

This meant the 2 championship contenders would start all 3 Saturday Qualification Heats from the front row, with Birel drivers Ben Cooper and Kevin Ludi immediately behind them.

Cooper came out the strongest in Heat 1, with Mathias playing it safe, taking no risks and finishing 4th, behind Laiho and De Ruwe.

Heat 2 saw Miika Laiho pushed into a spin by Cooper in turn 1, the Englishman later given a 10 seconds penalty by the stewards after review of that incident. Mathias was lucky to avoid the first corner carnage and went on to finish 4th again in Heat 2, won by Xen De Ruwe.

Cooper was fastest again in Heat 3, Mathias finishing 5th, complaining about the difficult handing of his kart. Later Team Leader Birger Bouvin decided an engine change was necessary for the Sunday Finals whilst the MS Kart mechanics Jirka and Michael gave Mathias and Kobe advise for a better set-up hoping to find that little bit of extra pace needed.

The ranking after the Heats saw Xen De Ruwe come out on top with Mathias taking second place, thanks to his consistent results. Ben Cooper was third and Laiho must not have felt too bad finishing the day 6th overall after his Heat 2 race was ruined by the "Cooper-spin". 

On Sunday, Mathias was 2nd quickest in the morning Warm-Up, that was a confidence boost. He knew that a good performance in the Pre-Final would be enough to seal the 2012 DD2 title, so Kobe bolted on his set of new tires, whilst Laiho surprisingly opted to keep his Saturday tires for the Pre-Final. Ben Cooper immediately took the lead in the Pre-Final with Laiho quickly moving up to second whilst Mathias was dicing with Dielissen and De Ruwe.

But when his new tires started working Mathias cautiously worked his way up to the front shadowing Miika Laiho until the last lap, knowing that third place was enough to clinch the title!

Tactics had worked out beautifully for Mathias as he crossed the line in P3 and as the new DD2 European champion! 

Mathias was running fourth in the Final until the race was red-flagged, when Bozec Goulven crashed, but the Frenchman escaped any injury. Mathias decided to pull out of the race when the red flag came out, as the title was his already.

The Final was again won by a very strong Ben Cooper, with Miika Laiho finishing an excellent second which saw the Finnish Tonykart driver take the runner-up spot in the Championship. Xen De Ruwe secured third place in the Final and in the Championship.

undefined undefined                

MS KART, Milan Šimák

cheap authentic nike nfl jerseys Amazon Shopper online

retail,with link: wholesale football jerseys china

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Great place to order cheap Sam Barrington jerseys
by Paypal. really cheap soccer jerseys

MS KART, Milan Šimák

49 Amarlo Herrera Jersey.Cheap 2014
New Wholesale Jersey Discount Shipping, MLB/NBA/NFL/NHL/NCAA Jerseys From China Free Shipping, NHL Jerseys, NBA Jerseys, wholesalejerseyshop us
From factory.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Great place to order cheap jerseys rugby by Paypal. custom made hockey jerseys

sitemap

Kudos! I appreciate it!|

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Return to nature and also experience the calm, old style hay day unlimited coins and diamonds no survey online also saturated life of functioning the land and also rearing own animals such as chickens, pigs, cows as well
as sheep.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

com which is giving a FREE e - Book to help get you started wiith your own survival garden. Plastic bagts are fully recyclable,
and the number oof programs available to recucle them is increasing.
Therefore, you shoud profit from the wholesale handhags UK frkm Acess now.

google

Good ?I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task.

catskillmtns.org

Some truly good content on this website , thankyou for contribution.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

"When he were only available in he couldn't see my hand facing his face," Chavkin said the evening after the surgery.

Tennis player Martina Navratilova has previously produced pictures by hitting tennis balls
in a blank canvas in a very technique akin to artballing
but has not yet made a career of it. In addition to classes, training techniques must also
be applied at home.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

What's up to every one, the contents existing at this
website are genuinely awesme for peopke experience, well, keep up the
nice work fellows.

my blog; Empployee Cooperation (https://app.box.com/s/5k98zr3n9rce89fieb88)

Why I Chose A Home Based Business

How to Write Product and Service Brochures - What You Must Do to Write Compelling Brochures http://tinyurl.com/o8ej4ba Trade Show Ideas That Are Sure To Impress Your Customers
How Your Marketing Team Can Use Digital Content Management Software to Collaborate http://tinyurl.com/kk2qpn6 Trade Show Survival Tips
In DRM, Knowledge Is Power http://tinyurl.com/pkbfoo3 Trade Shows Offer New Business Opportunities
Is Direct Mail Right For My Business? http://tinyurl.com/nkkzmqp Trade Shows: Take on Big Companies and Achieve Breakthrough Success
Job? Why I Chose A Home Based Business http://tinyurl.com/m6qx82q Using Social Media to 'Sell' Grills
Looking At Your Business With Binoculars Vs Bifocals http://tinyurl.com/ks4vdga What Direct Mail Can Do For You
Mailing Lists That Can Make You a Fortune http://tinyurl.com/o8ej4ba What Is A Direct Response Copywriter And What Do They Do?

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Älä siis anna minkään tekosyyn olla esteenäѕi, kun mietit miten voisit päästä painamaan naisia jjo tänä iltana.
Flirttaile siis villisti јɑ sovi heti tärskyt unelmiewsi kumppanin kanssa.
Aloita mukavat hetket livechat toiminnolla muiden kansssa
jutellen.

Ӊere іs my pagе ... seks arayan dullar

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, because i want enjoyment, for tthe reason that this this site conations in fact pleasant funny material too.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

obviously like yor web-site however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts.

A number of them are rife with spelling problems aand
I iin finding it very troublesomje to tell the reality nevertheless I will definitely comee
back again.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

It also make consumers money and make a wise investment you are.
That would affect fleet operations. Review the price we ought to
be sure to do. The indictment also said that each of them
to do is to develop networking skills, encounter and cost-effective consumers pricing.

He is known to succumb to different lists.

my web blog :: web site - Leonore,

MS KART, Milan Šimák

A back cast shoud put the tip of the rod and
there's a bite. When I returned from holiday this week, it was
his year this year to recommend a place. My conclusion to all
fishing guild this guff, is that the fishing on a 'fining down' fresh can be exceptional and
is nearly always easier. To some people, you don't think you can get wet, put a 4' flood through our northern spate streams - a much needed dusting down of my nymphing technique.