18.9.2012, California, USA

Hello Milena,

Thought I would drop you a note and let you know how we faired on the weekends race at Streets of Lancaster.  ProKart North America ran the annual "Streets Of Lancaster" kart race this last weekend in Southern California.  This race was the final race of the Prokart championship for 2012 and is the lead up to the "Supernationals" that will be held in Las Vegas during November.

Our driver has never raced on a temporary street circuit before, so this was all new to us.  We were using our Rotax engine in the ProKart TAG Senior class, so we had our work cut out for us running against the ROK's, Motoris and Leopards. The front straight is 360 meters long, and is the longest in North America. So this was going to be tough for our Rotax engine.  We were the only Rotax in the field and people told us that we were not going to be competitive if we used the Rotax. So that was a challenge to prove them wrong.

With only two 10 minute practice sessions on Saturday, Brody qualified 11th.  For heat 1, Brody bogged the engine on the green and dropped back to 18th at the first corner, but was able to drive his way back to a 7th place finish over the ten laps.

Sunday morning warm up we were 5th quickest. Starting heat 2 in 7th place, again Brody fell back at the start to around 11th place (the Rotax just cant accelerate as quickly as those other TAG engines) so again, drove a great race to pass karts and finish 5th.  Missing out on the fastest lap of the race by 3 thousands of a second.  Now we had the Rotax tuned and geared in the sweet spot.

We started the longer 20 lap final in 5th, again dropping back at the start, but driving up to 3rd place. Brody had 3rd locked away, but with only two laps remaining, got crashed out by a kart he was lapping, sending him into the barriers at high speed and was unable to continue due to steering damage.

The MS Kart RZF 29 performed beyond expectations on this kind of track. Using the MG SK "white" tires, and the base chassis setup that is found on the MS Kart website, the chassis had the perfect amount of grip and balance. We made NO changes to the setup all weekend, there was no need to, it just worked perfectly.

Thanks to all at the MS Kart factory for making such a great kart, we are sorry that we could not have got that podium finish for you. However, we did get MS Kart to the front of the field and noticed, by challenging the best in the country.

Looking forward to the next race.

Regards,

Greg Zink  

undefined undefined undefined

MS KART, Milan Šimák

my yahoo mail partner and I stumbled over here
from a different page and thought I may as well check things
out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking over your web page again.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

If you want to transfer your aol mail sign in login (dealerbidsa.co.za) address book.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

" On the 1st screen, you ought to see fields asking you on your email user name and password. hotmail gratis is
definitely one from the several online for free email providers
that could be accessed from any computer with
Internet access.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Picking out of the perfect swimwear may very well be harder than you think.
Clause and her hot and sexy self as being the best
present he got. Not that but by putting on these undergarments, you can eliminate size by a few inches, helping you to wear those clothes that you simply
truly desire.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Here are some tips through the truth about abs review. Simply lie around the floor with your legs in the air as well as your knees bent.
I've see the truth about belly fat book and I'm going to share along with you 6 lessons I've learned from reading the book so that you simply may have a better
notion of how to get flat abs.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites online.
I will highly recommend this blog!

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Having read this I belioeved it was very enlightening.
I appreciate you taking thee time and effort to put this
article together. I once again ffind myself
personally spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!

Here is myy site Executive Coaching

2004 teams and drivers

I noticed in your 2004 section you do not have a mention or have a picture of Michael Ross, he won the IKF region 7 championship in 125 ICC driving a MS Kart that year, he was the only driver that year piloting a MS kart in all of region 7. I was thinking you must have never known, because MS was so new in the US.

This is my first time i

This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a variety of engrossing stuff in your site, particularly its exchange. From the huge amounts of remarks on your articles, I figure I am by all account not the only one having all the relaxation here! Keep up the astounding work.
sknafyyo

Thanks for sharing excellent

Thanks for sharing excellent information. Your web-site is very cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this web site. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this web page, will come back for extra articles.
gqvysiwcn

MS KART, Milan Šimák

First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you
don't mind. I was interested to find out how you centwr yourself and
clear your mind prior to writing. I have had digficulty clearing mmy
mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take
pleasure in writing however it just seems like the fist 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just
trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?

Appreciate it!

my website social media management Barnet

MS KART, Milan Šimák

Yes! Finally someone writes about Alloy wheel refurb Barnsley.

MS KART, Milan Šimák

It was released in December 2010, and it is published by Disney Interactive.

You'll appreciate this, if you're a lover of movie based activities, and the movie Tron:
Progress in particular. Though, these sequels barely
move as RPGs.

Take a look at my weblog - pc video game [Isla]

MS KART, Milan Šimák

But due to the very low pressures under which these garden hoses
are, the water does not reach very far and nor does it provide sufficient quantities.
Giving grass the same amount of water you give your shrubs will drown the grass.
One thing I will say right off the bat is the kits available from Drip Depot
are a great start to getting an irrigation system set up
and they have all the parts separately for more.